What we do...
Before, now, and moving forward...
Bulla Engineering is the culmination of experience across multiple industries since 1996. Our principal has performed numerous Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) contracts and other privately funded projects, while solving:
- Hyper-velocity bow shock modifications
- Heat extraction and utilization from a turbofan jet engine
- Vapor recovery for asphalt loading rack
- Sustained overpressure for self-contained systems
- Modeling of mechanical systems (cylinder in cross-flow to furnace combustion)
- User modified reaction command in real time for super-sonic flight
- Plant hydraulic system design enhancements
We are currently working on several modeling and simulation projects for reacting systems. Our focus is developing the mathematics of reacting systems to improve the model efficiency.